Do you want to make your content marketing efforts & journey successful?
You might be done your niche research or topic selection part of your website. And your core target to get your site top in search engine results according to your targeted keywords, right?
So, you might willing to know what vital things should be considered with the keywords for proper content creation. From this post, you will know the exact things about the keyword optimization techniques for making users & SEO friendly contents that drive organic traffics.
Why does keyword optimization important for content marketing?
- To make your contents SEO and user friendly
- To get opportunity for better search engine ranking
- Get the path to optimize your contents and web-pages for raise up organic traffics
Keyword research is an optimum part for your website. You must need to use the keywords intelligently in your contents so that it will work as traffics weapons of your marketing arsenal. 😉
You might want to write up some contents by yourself or writers. But there can be made some silly mistakes in content optimization. That’s why you must need to know this techniques so that you can make quality contents that rightly optimized with the keywords.
Further reading: 6 Powerful Steps for Optimizing Website Structure for SEO
I believe that, this quick guidelines help you to get a good concept about keyword placement for content optimization. Before going to the focus points, I would like to tell you more deeper around this today’s topic.
How do you find good keywords?
There are some metrics you have to know while choosing the perfect keywords for your website. Because right keywords drive more traffics to your site which can increase your website sales and conversation as well.
Moreover your content marketing journey would be worthless without picking up the right keywords. That’s why make sure, you have to do everything with the correct approach.
So, noted down these metrics that you should keep in mind while researching on keywords. Just follow these five important factors:-
- Keywords has enough search volume
- Keywords competition are low/medium
- Keywords must have good CPC rate
- Keywords have good trends signal
- Keywords should have good organic clicks
What are the best keyword research tools?
That is the most common question that people asked me. Actually, there are a bunch of keyword research tools available in SEO industry. I personally recommend the below tools that I mostly like. ♥
If you want to go with FREE keyword research tools, simple try these awesome tools:-
- Google Keyword Planner – A great tool for getting a bunch of keyword ideas
- Keyword Everywhere Extension – it helps to know about keyword’s search volume
- Ubersuggest – To get long tail keywords ideas
- LSIGraph – For finding LSI keywords
Are you interested to know about paid keyword research tools? Undoubtedly you can try these:-
- Keyword Revealer – To analysis keywords competition & finding right keywords
- SEMRUSH – Use to find out low competitive organic keywords of competitors websites
- Ahref – Another keyword research tool for finding great keywords in minutes
I would like suggesting you to use paid tools, because those tools can save your time and efforts to find out low competitive keywords. 🙂
Why the keywords are important?
You might already heard that content is one the most powerful things that help for growing up your online business. While your business’s SEO efforts depend on quality contents creation, there contents stand on picking up the right keywords.
There are several reasons why keywords are importance for your website:-
- Reach to your audience by search engines
- Get better conversation rate
- Convert visitors to customers
- Take your site top in the search engine result pages
- To receive hug organic traffics from search engine
- To make your brand successful
What are the secrets about keyword optimization?
Rightly input your keywords are essential part for optimizing every contents. A few years ago, people use keyword density method for content creation. But it’s time to forget it. You have to use your keywords naturally so that it can make sense for users.
But some things are still remain same as following the SEO on-site recommendation. Let’s check out the points that you should keep in mind to use keywords in contents for making well-optimized contents. 🙂
- Title: Make sure you put the primary keyword in title. (Better to use it in the first.)
- Meta Description: Mention the primary keyword in meta description.
- URL: Use your main keyword in the URL and keep it short & descriptive.
These are three major places you must input your keyword. There are some more ways, you can use keyword in contents. Make sure your contents creation intention should be targeted to the audience (first priority).
- Subheading: If you have opportunity to use the primary keyword in subheading, use it naturally.
- Introduction: Mention the major keyword in first 100 words of a content.
- Paragraph: Don’t stuck with a single keyword. Target one primary keyword and use related keywords & long tail keywords to prevent keyword stuffing of primary keyword.
- Content Images: Images file name, image title, description and alt tag should be relevant. Try to use keyword in this points, it’s also much beneficial for getting image traffics.
Before creating a heap of contents, make sure you follow up the above things. 🙂
We all know, “Quality content is king”. But if the contents don’t reach to your audience or can’t drive any traffics from search engine; then those can be worthless for getting organic traffics.
What is your past experience about optimizing contents? I would like to hear from you. Also, if you have any questions regarding keyword optimization, feel free to ask me in the comment section. 🙂
Share Your Thoughts
Powered by Facebook Comments