Our website and Edge Interactive LLC are in compliance with Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), title 17, U.S.C, section 512(c). According to this policy, we will respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property rights. If your copyrighted material has been posted on our website and you want to remove that material, you must submit a notice to us with the following information (Be aware that you provide right information in your copyright infringement claim).
Reporting Copyright Infringement
- Provide evidence of the copyright owner (Authorized person to act on behalf of the owner).
- Provide a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- A statement that the information in the notification is correct, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- For indentifying the infringing material, please include the page URL in details.
- Provide details contact information so that we can contact you.
- In the contact information, you must include your name, physical address, valid email address and phone number.
How do you send us infringement notice?
Please send us infringement notice by our contact page. In the other way, you can send the electronic copy with subject “Copyright Infringement Report” to this email firstname.lastname@example.org
What will we do after receiving your notice?
Once we receive the infringement notification, we will do the following by following our site policy:
- We will completely remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material
- We will notify the copyright owner, content provide, user or member that it has removed
Please allow us one or two week for email response. Note that your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider (ISP) will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.